Thursday, February 3, 2011

nom nom nom!

This is a LOVE IT! If you are lucky enough to live near a Cosi (there are only two in Connecticut), or willing to make the drive, this soup is a MUST!  This is their Tomato Basil Aurora Soup (more commonly referred to as Tomato Basil), and it is just fabulous!  There is a Cosi near my work, so I find myself getting the soup at least once a week for lunch.  I have got some of my coworkers and my friends hooked!  "Simply sweet tomato, fresh basil & a touch of cream," as their website describes it.  It has chunks of tomato in it, which is my favorite part.  It comes with your choice of bread, and I always opt for the whole grain.  Dipping this bread in the soup is a must!  The soup is perfect for these unbelievably cold, snowy days, but I am pretty sure that I'll be eating it year round!  I just had it for dinner tonight, and I had to share it with you cause it's just so delicious!!

Cosi also has some other delicious foods, such as their Greek Salad, and their ever-so-cute Tableside S'Mores.  A Gotta Have It for me is their Chicken Tinga Sandwich, which my best friend had a few weekends ago and said was delish, and their Hummus & Fresh Veggies Sandwich looks very satisfying!  Mmmmm perhaps one of these will be my lunch tomorrow...?

<3 Nicole!

2 comments:

  1. So excited you've started a blog! :) I've heard of Cosi and about their delicious food. Jealous you may be enjoying it!

    I absolutely adore your font too, where did you find it?

    XXXO
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!! :)

    and i believe the font is a new part of blogspot ... when you go to edit your layout, and choose your fonts, there is now a list of web fonts and that is where i found them!

    <3 nicole

    ReplyDelete