Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This is the start of something good...


Years ago, when I was in high school I had a blog, which was filled with details of my life.  I stopped writing on it, and have not even thought about blogging again until recently.  I’ve been looking at blogs for some time now, and I kept thinking that I should start one up.  But, what should I write about?  I don’t want to write about my day to day life, because really, my life isn’t all that exciting.  I don’t have a passion for things like fashion, or have artistic talents, or anything along those lines.  So what’s left to talk about?

And then it hit me!  My good friend and I are constantly trying new products, remedies, foods, wines, etc. so why not start a blog about that!


I especially love trying new makeup products.  Ever since I was young I have always been fascinated by makeup, and I’m always looking for new products and trying them out.  So why not write about what I have been doing for years?
And as for the name “Like It, Love It, Gotta Have It”, I know it’s the sizes of ice cream at Coldstone, but yuckkk I don’t like Coldstone!  I had this stuck in my head from Aziz Ansari’s Stand Up, “Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening”.  His comedy is hilarious, and I’ve listened to this album so many times, I can recite it (is that odd?  hehe).  But anyway, this line was stuck in my head, and I felt that it was a perfect title for my blog!
So I hope to get this kick started soon!! I already have a few things in mind to talk about, so I am excited for this!
For now, here is what it’s like living in New England.
So Much Snow!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment